Area Sales Manager
Region: Northern AB
Job Type: Full-Time
Number of Positions: 2
Reports to: Sales Manager
Sterling Homes is a single-family business unit of Qualico and we are seeking Area Sales Managers to join our team. Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Area Sales Manager contributes to the success and effectiveness of Qualico by providing sales support and expertise exclusively to Sterling Homes. The Area Sales Manager will be accountable for the day-to-day operations of the sales center, driving sales volume, effectively managing the sales process from start to finish, and providing customers with exceptional customer service. The successful candidate is to have a sales or customer service background with proven sales and service record of accomplishment.
- Representing Sterling Homes in the sale of their various products in Edmonton and
- Meeting or exceeding sales target.
- Maintaining relationships with clients throughout the home buying process.
- Selecting and creating spec files, upon request, based on what has sold in the area.
- Developing productknowledge.
- Finding new and creative ways to market themselves and the homes to drive traffic,while
maintaining the reputation of thecompany.
- Participate in creating customer engagement, marketing, and social media strategies
- Maintaining up to date competitive analysis.
- Keeping the show home presentable at all times.
Education & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ proven experience insales is required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- A post-secondary diploma in Business Administration is considered an asset.
- Required to have strong computer skills – fluent in Microsoft Office programs
(specifically Word, Excel & Outlook).
- Strong ability tomulti-task.
- Attention to detail and the ability to work under deadline.
- Required to have strong communication skills – both oral andwritten.
- Experience working with New Star Sales or any other remote access systems is an asset.
Working Conditions: This position works primarily in the show home with frequent visits to construction sites and the main office. Access to a vehicle and valid driver’s licence is required. It is Qualico practice to request a criminal record check prior to finalizing the appointment of successful candidates.
About Sterling Homes: Sterling Homes, a single-family business unit of Qualico, has been building homes in western Canada for over 60 years and providing outstanding service to homebuyers in many of Western Canada’s finest communities. We are committed to providing the best new home experience possible by providing an unwavering commitment to quality of design, construction and customer
service. Sterling Homes operates in Edmonton, Calgary and Winnipeg.
About Qualico: Qualico is a fully integrated real estate development company with offices in Winnipeg, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver, Regina, Saskatoon and Austin, Texas. Since its inception in 1951, the company’s activities span the entire real estate spectrum and include residential land acquisition and development, single and multi-family home divisions, commercial and industrial development, property management, concrete ready mix, building supply and manufacturing divisions. At Qualico, our people make the difference.We offer competitive compensation packages including group benefits and a company matching RRSP program.
How to Apply:
Interested Applicants are encouraged to submit their cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Status: Part Time Permanent
Location: Edmonton area, AB
- Create relationships with potential clients
- Book client appointments with the Area Sales Manager
- Assist the Area Sales Manager in qualifying potential purchasers and/or turning potential purchasers into qualified buyers
- Administrative support, timely paperwork handling throughout the buying process
- Keeping track of the deposits and down payments
- Meetings with the clients for custom projects review and color selection
- Review with the Area Sales Manager and/or client if there are any concerns
- Communication with drafting department with any project changes
- Managing office supplies and brochures orders
- Tracking possession dates and assisting with the process
- Ensuring the show home is kept tidy and presentable
- Reporting any concerns and repairs required to the respective Manager
Candidate Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum educational requirement – Grade 12 Diploma, preference given to post-secondary graduates and/or relevant sales experience
- Computer skills are mandatory; Microsoft Office – must be fluent in all programs (specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access & Outlook);
- Minimum of 1 year experience with Sales
How to Apply
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org