A NATURAL BACKDROP FOR YOUR TREASURED MOMENTS Nestled in by Lois Hole Centennial Provincial Park, just a short drive from the amenities of West Edmonton and St. Albert, lies a hidden gem. Kinglet by Big Lake: a new master planned community in growing northwest Edmonton. Defined by a rich and diverse natural backdrop that includes a wetland preserve, Kinglet gives you a place to plant your roots in an area full of life. From sipping coffee on your porch with songbirds in the background to Sunday morning strolls along the trails– the Kinglet community offers opportunities to connect, unwind and experience nature in its purest form.
Price: $0 - $704,000
|David Thomas King School K-9||6.5 km|
|Wild Rose Elementary||10.4 km|
|Sir George Simpson Jr High||10.7 km|
|Paul Kane High School||12.8 km|
|Ross Sheppard High School||13.2 km|
|Western Grocers||9.0 km|
|Loblaw pharmacy||14.7 km|
|Sturgeon Community Hospital||16.8 km|
|Gateway Village Dental Centre||11.3 km|
|Alberta Health Services||km|
|Royal Alexandra Hospital||17.0 km|
|Misericordia Community Hospital||12.0 km|
|Lois Hole Centennial Provincial Park||7.5 km|
|Dragons Head Par 3 Golf Course||3.0 km|
|Glendale Golf & Country Club||3.4 km|
|Riel Recreation Park||9.4 km|
Meet Katherine & Donna
Sterling Home's Dedicated Online Sales Team
Our Online Sales team is here to help and guide you through:
- Our quick possession homes, including floorplans, options, color selection, pricing details, and more!
- Community information including amenities and highlights
- Available floorplans, including structural and design options available to personalize your home
- Booking showhome and staged home viewings
- And answer any questions you may have to aid you in your new home search!
Visit a Sales Center.
Talk to our team.
If you have a question or need more information, get in touch with our team.