What is radon gas? How do I know if I have radon gas in my house?
Radon is a naturally-occurring radioactive gas that can cause lung cancer. Radon gas is inert, colourless and odourless. Most radon exposure occurs inside homes, schools and workplaces. Radon gas becomes trapped indoors after it enters buildings through cracks and other holes in the foundation.
If you want to test for radon gas you can get an inspector who specializes in testing radon levels to test for them. This process can take anywhere from 48 hours to a couple of months.
You can learn more about radon gas here: Radon Gas in Edmonton – What You Need to Know