Introducing…the Streetwise. Comfort, beauty and efficiency come together in this smart sized home.
1290 Sq. Ft | 3 Bedrooms | 2.5 Bath
The Streetwise Single Family Home packs a lot of personality into 1290 sq. ft. The highly functional kitchen with generous counter space and cupboard storage stands between the open concept dining and living room. A bright master suite offers a substantial closet and an adjoining bath. The comfortable second and third bedroom also feature plenty of closet space. The upstairs laundry add great functionality to this efficiently designed home model.
The Streetwise has an optional detached two-car garage.
Where You Can Build The Streetwise
Interested in this home? Call 780-800-7594 or ask us a question below!
The Price is the Price.
Ever wonder why other builders are apprehensive about quoting up front prices? When you build a Streetwise Home, you can feel comfortable that we have accounted for every nail, board and piece of trim. In turn, we confidently quote our prices and are upfront about clearly explaining any homeowner related expenses that are over and above the contract price prior to the home being started. You can rest easy knowing the price is the price.
Reliable Build Times.
Sterling will manage the construction schedule through two important avenues to ensure on time delivery. Regular site visits by our Site Superintedents coupled with our state of the art scheduling system ensures that the home building schedule stays on track.
Why Sterling Homes?
Backed by over 65 years of homebuilding experience, and our trained field and office staff, Streetwise confidently provides upfront pricing, an accurate construction schedule that you can count on, a 300-point New Home Orientation appointment and a comprehensive 10-year builder warranty.
Why Streetwise? Our inclusive features reach far above the industry standard, which means thousands in value to you.
- Low Maintenance Exteriors
- Roofing: Limited lifetime warranty fiberglass laminate shingle.
- Vinyl Siding: Vinyl siding in supplier standard colors. Upgraded/darker colors are an additional cost.
- Eaves trough: 5” prefinished aluminum and aluminum downspouts.
- Fascia: Prefinished aluminum.
- Soffit: Prefinished aluminum.
- Luxury Vinyl Plank: Builder standard luxury vinyl plank throughout main floor and bathrooms
- Carpet: 100% BFC nylon
- Underlay: Foam underlay throughout.
- Cabinets/Vanities: Choice of Thermofoil. 30” high kitchen upper cabinets.
- Countertops: ¾” quartz countertops throughout home. 4” quartz backsplash in kitchen and vanities.
- Interior Paint: 1 coat of primer and 2 finish coats of VOC free 100% acrylic eggshell on all wall areas.
- Interior Trims: All interior paint grade finishes are sprayed with semi-gloss paint. This finish applies to doors, window and
door casings, baseboards, and stub wall capping.
- Exterior House Walls: R20 fiberglass friction fit batt insulation.
- Foam Sealant: Low expanding foam sealant around all window and door openings.
- Basement Insulation: Full height R20 fiberglass batt insulation.
- Attic Insulation: R40 loose fill blown cellulose or equal material.
- Vapor Barrier/Caulking: 6-mil poly on outside walls and on ceiling.
- Attic Hatch or access: Insulated hatch located as per plan.
- Walls: ½” standard drywall on all developed house walls taped and sanded with a 3-coat application.
- Corners: 90-degree square corner application.
- Ceilings: ½” High Density CD board with white spray-textured ceilings throughout the home.