What can I do with a 10 Gbps fibre optic?
What are the benefits of 10G Connectivity?
How awesome would it be if you could simultaneously stream or download a 4K movie while your spouse is on a video conference call and not experience any interruption to both services? With a 10 Gbps connection, users would be able to experience:
- Overall faster connection speeds (both up and down)
- Handle multiple devices more efficiently (providing the user has supporting hardware
such as a high-speed router/modem)
- Enjoy high-quality, lag-free streaming on Netflix, etc.
- Better gaming connections in an evolving and growing community
- Higher quality of life for your Internet of Things (IoT) devices
- Smooth video conferencing abilities through multiple platforms
- Fast system updates for their devices
- Handle large file upload and downloads
- Run multiple internet-connected applications and experience little to no service
- Empower people to work from home or run home-based businesses more reliably
- Stay connected with family members and friends in an ever-evolving world
No matter the scenario, an increased fiber optic network with the capability of running 10 Gbps
speeds would improve the quality of life for all residents and users. In an ever-growing world
where a reliable internet connection is not a luxury but rather necessary, the possibilities are
endless and will never fully be grasped.
How fast a 10 Gbps Fibre Optic Connection is:
To put it into context, the average download speed in Canada is 20.5 Mbps, and the average upload speed is 5.7 Mbps (making Canadians’ Internet bandwidth a dismal 53rd in the world). A 10 Megabits per second (Mbps) connection = 10 Mbps. A 1 Gbps = 1,000 Mbps, so 10 Gbps = 10,000 Mbps. The connection will be fibre optic, so when speeds increase from the ISP we will be ready to scale up without increased costs or delays (such as when a 100 Gbps connection is available). Ultimately, as users’ requirements grow, this network can be dynamically scaled up with undue delays and additional one-time costs for the users
How can I achieve a 10 Gbps Fibre Optic Connection?
Beaumont is still looking towards future growth, with some of the fastest internet speeds in Canada thanks to its pioneering high-speed internet project, which aims to have 10 Gigabit connectivity in the near future (which is a 100-fold increase over the average speed!)
When you choose Le Reve in Beaumont, with Sterling Homes, you’ll be able to fully experience its unique cultural past, while also being in the perfect position to take advantage of its exciting future.
Other Home Buying Ressources