How does it work?
Let me break it down, real quick, once you’ve found a house that’s available to tour:
- 00. Browse our self-showing homes and find a home you would like to view
- 01. Click the “Self-Showing Tour” button
- 02. From here, you can schedule a time to view, provide us with a selfie (don't be shy) and a photo of your driver's license!
- 03. When you show up for your appointment, a Sterling representative will unlock the door for you remotely, and you will be free to enter.
- 04. You’re in! Enjoy your tour! A Sterling representative will be on standby virtually via the TV in the home to answer any questions you may have during your tour
- 06. Is there a home you'd like to walk through that isn't on this list? Complete this form to request a Self-Showing on any of our quick possession homes.
Once you’re done, simply hit the lights, and head out the front door. Your Sterling representitive will remotely lock the door behind you. Yep, you can enter a brand new Sterling Homes home, take your time looking around, smell the new carpet (hey, we won’t judge) all without feeling any pressure at all! Trust us, you’ll fall in love and want to purchase it on the spot.
26 Available Homes
Is there a home you'd like to walkthrough that isn't on this list? Complete this form to request a Self-Showing on any of our quick possession homes.
Self-Showing Homes in EdmontonFinding a home can be a stressful experience, especially if you don’t have all the time in the world. The idea of self-showing homes in Edmonton is, therefore, a relief for anyone who is house-hunting in the region. You will most likely get instant access to any home whenever you need it. What’s more, you get to choose a convenient time to tour — not to mention the freedom this gives you. You will also end up with something you desire if you take the time to check without any stress. This said, why not tour it yourself in Edmonton? Nothing can stop you! Technology advancement makes it possible for self-guided home tours in Edmonton to become a reality. Sterling Homes come with easy search features thanks to our Self-Showing technology. You can now plan for a personalized visit on your own time. This comes with numerous advantages that you do not want to miss.
Why self-showing homes?Our self-tour houses in Edmonton afford you the chance to look through what is available when you can. Are you a busy working mom or an executive with limited time to himself? In either case, you don’t have to worry. There are many self-tour houses for sale in Edmonton that you can view whenever you have the slightest chance. You don’t have to be confined to restricted tour schedules or deadlines that you cannot meet. Whether you want to build your house from the ground up or are interested in an already existing home, we have you sorted. Self-showing is the process where prospective property buyers get to visit a home they are interested in on their own. There's no need for pesky codes or lock boxes.. With Sterling Self-Showings, we'll remotely unlock the door for you, and a Sterling representitve will be available via the TV in the home to answer any questions you may have. When you're all done with your tour, we'll handle locking the door after you too!
How safe are self-showing homes in Edmonton?It may be a concern for landlords to allow random people to visit their property. Fortunately, technological advancements have allowed homeowners and property managers to arrange for safer self-showing visits. Specific software is used to identify the correct prospect every time they show up. All Self-Showing homes are also monitored via video recording. The identification and monitoring devices are controlled remotely, meaning that there will be no person-to-person contact. This is great for people who prefer visiting self-showing homes for sale in Edmonton. The privacy it accords them is a major upside. What’s more, you will have to submit your personal details, which are then checked and verified for fraud or any other red flags. These tight security measures are necessary for both the builder and the prospective buyer. Prospects can rest easy knowing that they are in a secure environment, even when they are there alone.
How do you get to visit?Once you find available self-showing homes in Edmonton that interest you, proceed as follows:
- Browse to locate a home that catches your interest.
- Click on the button that reads, ‘Self-Showing Tour’
- Choose an appropriate time and schedule when you want to visit the premises. You will have to supply your selfie and your driver’s license photo.
- Once you arrive in front of the property, just head on in - a Sterling representitive will have already unlocked the door remotely for you.
- This will give you access and freedom to view.
- In case you are interested in a home that is not on the list, fill out a form requesting a self-showing in any of the available homes.
The BenefitsSelf-showing has several advantages that make it popular today. These include:
- Less coordination between relevant partners translates to saving time
- More convenience showing property that is spread out
- Instant gratification for potential homebuyers whenever they sign up for self-tour houses in Edmonton